Discover the product
66°30 is the angle of inclination of the earth relative to its orbit around the sun. It is the source of the existence and rhythm of the seasons.
A symbol of the strength and stability of the universe, 66°30 is also a symbol of the fragility of the great natural balances.
To today's man, carried by this same antagonism of strength and vulnerability, confident in the future but also aware of the fragile balance of his environment and his skin, 66°30 dedicates a complete line of organic skincare products, respectful of man and nature.
66°30 is a range of organic cosmetic products for men dedicated to the essential daily needs of the skin: purify, nourish, moisturize, protect, regenerate and soothe:
- A short range of 11 multi-function products, very easy to use.
- Extreme concentration of active ingredients, up to 88% (4 to 5 times more than a standard product)
- Very high concentration of organic ingredients (up to 88%)
- 100% "made in France" products, certified organic by Ecocert and vegan...
Just like the man it accompanies, the brand adheres to the most demanding values and is committed to the following plans:
- Ecological (Cosmébio® and Ecocert® certification), by drawing on the latest advances in green chemistry (green technologies), by promoting local organic farming and biodiversity.
- Environmental: packaging has been limited wherever possible, paper is sourced from sustainably managed drills (PEFC) or 100% recycled wherever possible -
Social, by supporting concrete initiatives against exclusion...
Didier Arthaud has spent most of his professional life working in the marketing and sales departments of major French international groups.
At the same time, he has been involved for more than thirty years in the fight against exclusion and precariousness, notably by creating, in 1993, an association to help sick people in precarious situations, of which he is still president, and by supporting many other associations fighting against exclusion and community health.
Finally, he campaigns for local organic farming and for the promotion of local fair trade. Convinced of the urgent need to set up new economic models based on respect for mankind and the planet, Didier Arthaud decided in 2007 to make a concrete commitment in this direction.
At the age of 47, he created 66°30, a line of organic cosmetic products for men, the focal point of all his passions and struggles.
The 66°30 brand has a very specific soul, that of its creator, enthusiastic, optimistic and convinced that the best of our world and of our humanity is yet to come, provided we get actively involved in it now.